Monday, August 11, 2008

More Beach Fun

We went to a Foothill Ranch Ward Reunion (our ward when we lived in California previously) a couple of weekends ago. It was great to see our old ward members. A lot of them had no idea that we had moved to Texas and back. Friday night there had a talent show and Saturday there was a beach party. Wade and the kids had lots of fun playing in the sand and water. I took it easy and hung out with Spencer and my book.





This is what Spencer looks like at the beach, all bundled up. It gets cold at the beach, it's not like they show you in the movies. At least not in Orange County. It gets hot when the sun comes out, but it's usually overcast.



Burying Anna



This is how I spent my time at the beach: reading Breaking Dawn. I think Spencer enjoyed it, too.



Burying Lucy
Posted by Picasa

No comments: