Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Born to be a Scout



Wade got called to be the Bear leader for scouts. He was soooo excited! Having a calling in scouts has always been his dream. He bought his shirt the other day and sewed on all of the patches (yes, he did it himself). Then he stood in the mirror smiling at himself and saying things like, "I'm a good lookin' guy" or "You gotta love a man in uniform." When he said, "I was born to be a scout", I knew it was blog worthy.
The Bears are lucky to have such an enthusiastic leader! Go Wade!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sblogger said...

That's pretty exciting! Have fun Wade! I love the new look of your blog! It looks great.
Stephanie

lindsey v said...

Ha ha! I love it! Those boys ARE lucky!

Cyndi said...

I used to be the Bear Scout Leader. Anyone who is that excited about being the Bear Leader deserves kudos! Bravo Wade for the great attitude! You'll be great!!!

Amanda Murdock said...

I have always been impressed with his enthusiasm to serve. You both have strong impacts by your examples. :) I miss you